Vivo recently launched the V5s, the newest perfect selfie phone that caters to millennials and working professionals. It has 20-megapixel front cam with f2.0 aperture which gives you crystal clear, high resolution selfies!
Hello Cheong Song Yi! 😂 It's my blogger friend Verniece Enciso, one of the event's host:
Meanwhile for its rear camera, the Vivo V5s has 13-megapixel with f2.2 aperture and an ultra-high-definition mode that renders stunning ultra HD images of up to 52 megapixels! I wonder if this is a good alternative phone camera for my travels!
Interested yet? Here are other features you can enjoy when you use the Vivo V5s:
1) Landscape-panning effects in ‘groufies’ or group shots - allows up-close panoramic landscape panning effects in capturing a group without squeezing in or missing anyone.
2) Selfie softlight technology - creates lighting effects similar to those in a professional photography studio, with an enhanced night mode for clearer and more fabulous selfies taken at night or even in poor lighting conditions.
3) Beauty mode 6.0 feature - which works like a skincare tool that automatically detects your gender and applies beauty touches accordingly.
4) 5G-ready capacity - for a more stable Internet connection—an upgrade from the 4G capacity of previous V5 units and other phones in the same price range.
5) Bigger capacity - 4GB RAM, perfect for games and applications, and a 64GB ROM—expandable up to 256 GB—that can store up to 302 films, 20000 songs or 26,000 pictures, and other documents.
6) App Clone - allows users to log on to two different accounts using the same social media app, thus separating one's professional and personal lives. The said feature currently supports important chat apps like WhatsApp, WeChat, Line, BBM, Zalo, and Viber.
7) Smart split 2.0 - enables the V5s to keep two tasks on screen at the same time
8) Eye protection mode - filters out all the blue light and makes the screen light softer
9) A 0.2 fingerprint unlocking
More photos during the event:
For inquiries about Vivo V5s, visit the Vivo website, Facebook Page, Instagram @vivophil and Twitter @vivo_phil.