If there's a local brand that speaks to me the most, and this is with all honesty, I think it's Oxygen. Oxygen's look is more of relaxed, chill, and very street -- generally how I will describe my style.
For earlier's hangout event at the Trinoma branch, I decided to check out (as usual) the men's section for pieces that I will wear myself. I enjoy blurring the gender lines when it comes to fashion. Borrowed from the boys? You'll enjoy raiding their closet if it's filled with Oxygen!
1) Cool baseball caps:
2) Backpacks that are so Japan street style:
3) Oversized tees with small crown logo:
4) Sweater version with the cute small crown logo:
5) Camo rain jacket:
6) Oversized jackets (my go-to when I can't think of anything to wear!)
7) Not your ordinary turtleneck sweater:
8) I love my denim polos and jackets long and loose, so I get them at the men's section! 😉
9) Referee jackets with cute fast food patch:
10) Sporty tees (will look good with skirt or jeans!)
Can you believe that all these pieces are from the men's section! Find anything that you will wear yourself!?
Btw! Starting tomorrow, Oxygen will hold their Come, Hang Out concert series entitled the "Artist's Room", and everyone's invited to the party!
Here's the schedule and lineup:
February 18: Oxygen Glorietta - Manila Magic and No Rome
February 25: Oxygen Lanang - Anne Mendoza and Jad Montenegro
March 5: Oxygen SM City Seaside Cebu - Kirby Yu and Jen Sarmiento
Earlier in Trinoma they had Keiko Necesario and Joyce Pring!
“Come, Hang Out is our way of saying that there is so much more to Oxygen now. We want to bring people together by promoting youth and street culture and lifestyle – particularly through clothing and music. Moving forward, people can expect the brand to come up with cool and hip streetwear pieces made to perfectly complement the youth’s lifestyle," shares Oxygen’s Brand Director, Jeff Bascon.
Exciting times ahead! 😊