I am Ana Gonzales, or Anagon, a fashion blogger from the Philippines whose bread-and-butter is my online shop. I love to travel, which for me is the best investment I can ever give to myself.
I'd like to think that I am living the Bohemian Life by doing things that I am very passionate about: Writing and the Arts.
I graduated with a Journalism degree in UST. I also had the following writing gigs:
- I wrote book and restaurant reviews for Meralco's Current Magazine.
- I was a freelance writer for Royal Sporting House brands (Reebok, Umbro, K-Swiss, Vans, Rockport).
- Interned and contributed for Summit Media's Smart Parenting.
- I was a freelance writer for Wikipedia (haha!) and Max Lifestyle, an online sports and lifestyle magazine.
- I also became a thesis editor.
- And, my favorite, I also wrote for Candy Magazine as part of the Candy Council of Cool 7! :)
Although a journalism graduate, I am now a full time seller/designer for my accessories shop Anagon Collection.