First of all, congratulations to our FIFTH episode winner of 5000 AirAsia BIG Points (travel points)....
Crystal Marie Canete!
AirAsia get in touch with you for your prize! Congratulations!
Watch and be inspired to travel or travel some more! ❤
Were you amazed by this latest episode from RedTalks with Daphne? Kick-start your journey by joining this quiz and get a chance to win 5,000 AirAsia BIG points!
Before I bring to you the final question that will give you the chance to win AirAsia Big Travel Points, I have a few words to say about this episode, and the whole series in general.
1) All the videos in this series are well-made, and beautiful. I've seen different travel programs and vlogs before, but the treatment in AirAsia Red Talks is unique, a new perspective, and has so much heart to it.
2) Every topic in every episode is always well-thought of. We feel that we know every thing in our neighboring countries, but turns out there's still so much to learn and see!
3) I particularly love the "Dear Traveler" letter in the final episode. It resonates what I feel ever since I decided that a year is not complete without a trip! I was trying to jot down the quotable quotes during that scene, but I stopped when I realized that I was trying to write down everything Miss Daphne said! Haha! Watch it, instead! :)
Learn to unlearn your ways.
And when you're tired, stop. This is your journey, not a race. ❤
Now for your final chance to win AirAsia Big Points:
What is your ultimate destination of the year? Why?
2) Put your answer as a comment to this blog together with your Facebook name.
3) Share this on your Facebook and Twitter account (must be on Public mode):
Join the #AirAsiaRedTalks #AirAsiaBIGPointsQuiz and get a chance to win 5,000 AirAsia BIG Points here: http://www.anagonzales.com!
Participants must at least be 18 years old, a citizen of the Philippines and must have an official Facebook account in public setting.
Contest runs from June 3 to June 10, 2017. Correct entries will be raffled and the winner will be announced/notified. Ticket prize not claimed in 60 days will be forfeited.
Note: Watch out for AirAsia seat sale and you can use your AirAsia BIG Points to buy tickets! For example, during the member-exclusive Final Call Sale, flights can be redeemed from only 500 BIG Points!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The prize for this contest is not transferable and/or not convertible to cash.
2. By participating in the Contest, the Participants agree to hold harmless, defend and fully indemnify the Organizer, its directors, employees, personnel, representatives and agents from and against all losses, damages, expenses and all third party actions, proceedings, claims, demands, costs (including without prejudice to the generality of this provision, the legal cost of each other), awards and damages arising as a result of the Participant’s entry in the Contest.
3. By participating in the Contest, the Participants are deemed to agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Contest upon the submission of their entries for the Contest. The decisions of the Organizer in relation to every aspect of the Contest including but not limited to the types of Prize and the selection of winner shall be deemed final, conclusive and binding and the Organizer will not entertain any complaints in respect thereof under any circumstance.
Of course, a big CONGRATULATIONS to the whole AirAsia Red Talks team for coming up with a meaningful web travel series! I am inspired to create MORE blog contents about my travels that doesn't just instruct or give tips, but tell a meaningful story. THANK YOU!