My Althea Korea Makeup and Skincare Haul (January 2019)
I went back through my account and realized that I've been buying most of my authentic Kbeauty essentials from Althea Korea for two years now (since January 2017). My first purchase included my first Laneige skincare and makeup--copying the products that Kim Bok Joo used in the Korean drama! HAHA!
Since then, I've come to appreciate having daily skincare routine using Korean products. I am a fan of their ingredients (they carry a lot of products targeting acne prone skin), price range (affordable, not as expensive as most western brands), cutest PACKAGING, and of course the fact that they are very very EFFECTIVE. I haven't gone to a facial clinic for a while now and I'd like to think having lesser acne and breakouts were results of my dedication to Korean multi skincare steps every night.
Now, I go to Althea because I've proven that they only sell AUTHENTIC products, which is very important to me.
They also grew a lot since my first purchase, and now carry so much brands that I love and brands that I am so excited to try--including By Wishtrend, Shionle (brand endorsed by Astro! Hehehe), and Belif (endorsed by Eun Woo).
They also usually offer the LOWEST price in the market! I got my favorite Neogen cleanser for only Php 640, even priced lesser than in Olive Young in Korea (usually about Php 800). Since then, I haven't really shopped so much makeup or skincare whenever I go to Korea, haha! Sa merch nalang napupunta ang budget. 😁 Try to compare the price of your favorites by visiting their WEBSITE.
And of course, I also noticed that Althea's delivery is waaay faster now. I ordered this box last January 3, and it arrived by January 9. That's less than a week! I also love opening the well packaged pink Althea box to make sure the product I got are all in tiptop shape. :) Every item in this box arrived individually bubble wrapped!
Anyway, sharing the list of makeup and skincare that I acquired this start of 2019! Some are tried and tested favorites that I needed to restock, and a lot are new finds that I really wanted to try!
1) The Saem Cover Perfection Tip Concealer (6.5g) - Php 200
Shade: 1.5 Natural Beige
2) Mamonde Creamy Tint Color Balm Intense (2.5g) - Php 390
Shade: 23 Brick Rose
3) Peripera Ink The Airy Velvet (8g) - Php 420
Shade: 08. Glimpse Brick Brown
Top: Mamonde, Bottom: Peripera
4) Etude House Bling Bling Eyestick (1.4g) - Php 190
Shade: 01 White Shooting Star
5) Peripera Blur Pang Peach Milk Blur (50ml) - Php 420
6) It's My Diamond Square Sponge (10 units) - Php 56
1) COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patch (24ea) - Php 190
2) COSRX One Step Original Clear Pad (70ea) - Php 1000
3) COSRX Centella Blemish Cream (30ml) - Php 980
4) Neogen Real Fresh Foam Green Tea (160g) - Php 640
5) AprilSkin Magic Stone Original (100g) - Php 400
6) It's My Bubble Maker - Php 30
7) COSRX Centella Blemish Ampule (20ml) - Php 1280
Are you using any of these? What are your favorites, or what do you want to personally try?
Check out Althea Korea to order!