How to go to Treston International College (via commute)
Are you excited for Bloggers United 2 on December 3? :)
If you are not familiar with the venue maliban sa dito din hinohold ang Junior Master Chef Philippines (hehe), you are on the right page! :)
First of all, the map and the address: (i-note na to, para madaling mag ask around!)
Treston International College
University Parkway District
32nd St. cor C5 Road
Bonifacion Global City, Taguig
Since meeting narin namin kanina with the Treston admins, I made sure I go to the school ng pure-commute... a.k.a. bawal mag taxi! The mission: So I can blog nadin how you can reach Bloggers United bazaar without spending too much. Para to sa inyo, mga fellow Fashionista Commuters! :)
1) Since common and familiar point for commuters is the MRT ... first is you get off Ayala Station.
2) Go down sa side ng EDSA na dinadaanan ng mga pa-north bound na buses. (Madadaanan yun mga ukay-ukay)
3) May onting walk papunta sa BGC Bus Terminal. Siya yung eskinita sa right-side pagbaba ng stairs ng Ayala Station. Ask around if you're not familiar, madaming vendors and bus kundoctor sa area.
4) May 2 lines sa BGC Bus Terminal... Ride the bus going to Market Market. (Php12 only)
Maraming stops yung bus, look-out lang sa left side till you see STI.
5) Go down the bus sa area nito ng Market-Market: (Near the METRO Department Store exit, para sa mga maglalakad nalang coming from High Street and Serendra)
6) Cross the street sa EVERY NATION (Makikita mo tong fountain nato)... Then go sa left side:
7) Lakad lang and you'll see another intersection. Yun building na to...hindi pa Treston! But another school (International School Manila). Turn Right.
8) Mahabang lakarin to but diredirecho nalang. (Naka-flats lang ako, so baon baon nalang if planong mag power heels a ;)). Lakad lang lagpas ng International school...
... 9) And then finally you'll see TRESTON! :)
For those na de-koch, we advice that you park sa Market-Market na, as the school has limited parking spaces. :)
I really hope wala nang maligaw! :) Hehe, if medyo ma-lost, you can always ask around. If wala padin, jan na papasok si good 'ol kuya cab driver. Hehehe! ;) See you on December 3!!!