A few mornings ago, I woke up with a funny but anxiety-attack-prone dream. In the dream, I spent a whopping (Burger King!? Haha ;p) P200, 000 on a one-time shopping spree. Okay lang e kung designer bags, but no--I was SHOPPING IN AN UKAY-UKAY. Hahaha. Anyway, so the past days had been pa-busy, though hindi na interesting yun (hehe), so I'll just answer SUNSILK's 25-Hour Challenge - Which has something to do with what will I do if I have 25 hours to spend? In my case, with an extra hour to spare I will most probably....
1) Make MORE unique and wearable art for my Anagon suki.
2) An extra hour means more time to read! Dapat hindi lang panay labas,
as a writer or blogger you have to feed your brains din by reading good books!:)
3) Learn something new! Today I went to a Calligraphy Crafternoon by
Ms. Alessa Lanot of Life After Breakfast! Challenging pala to, I might need
more than 25 hours to practice, hehe...
4) Take time to snap photos of beautiful sites in the city that I usually
just pass by and take for granted kasi nagmamadali. :)
4) Discover more vegetarian restaurants like Pipino! :)
And vegetarian-friendly ones like BRGR Project!
5) Watch more sappy movies! Super enjoyed the 3rd installment of
the JLC-Sarah G movie, and affected much ako nung eksenang
"photo shoot" ni Laida. :D Huhuhu.
Speaking of Sarah Geronimo... You can join Sunsilk's 25-Hour Challenge by making a music video showing off your 25-hour-worthy hair, and using the Pop Princess' new song "Own Today". The winner will go to an all-expense paid trip to Palawan FOR FOUR + star in a music vid with Sarah G! Yung trip palang, naku mamahalin ka lalo ng barkadahan! ;D
Good luck! :)