Slider

THREAD 365

Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Last one before I hit the rode! Haha!

Full of inspiration lang yesterday. After encountering the brand that promotes positive energy through their bangles, I headed straight to Makati to check out the Thread 365 Exhibit naman. Super nacurious ako with the brand bilang my timeline yesterday was punung-puno ng IG photos and tweets about this event. Also, I was there to support Niche, na part of the PR team, and Paul, na part of the photo exhibit! Hustle!

I was welcomed by these beautifully strung words sa paakyat palang ng stairs to their doors, and every corner na siguro of the TSA Showroom in Makati. Thread 365 is a homegrown brand under the Terry S.A. Incorporated--the same company that introduced Havaianas and Bensimon to the Philippine market. Thread 365 naman is parang this big classic shirts project. Quality, comfort, style and versatility - they produced WELL-MADE CLASSIC CLOTHING designed to endure seasons and trends. I love that idea! :)

My fellow late comers, este, bloggers, hehe. Ava and Ira! :)

The Thread 365 launch started with this Photo Project - where the brand handpicked 38 different personalities excelling in their respective fields to take part in a photo shoot with Sara Black, no less. The 38 individuals came to the shoot wearing their Thread 365 tee--styled kung paano sila mas comfortable and mas naeexpress ang personality nila--proving that the perfect tee is made for everyone.

Bidang bidang si Paul! :)

Other bloggers reprezent: Tita K my favorite, Papa Seph Cham, Mikko, and Ira:

Another favorite, bilang UAAP basketball fanatic ako: the newlywed Kirk Long and Tata Garcia. :)

My favorite part, of course, is this shirt heaven section where all the Thread 365 designs were displayed:

Sabi ko nga sa Instagram, can't decide! Parang "collect them all" dapat dito! ;p

My favorite, though, is the Womens 3/4 Bateau. Ang class!

To summarize the Thread 365 Product Range:

Finally! A go-to brand for your FAVORITE CLASSIC PIECES. Cotton is their primary material of choice: soft, breathable, and lasting. Thread 365 tees are universally flattering, feel better after every wash, and are thoughtfully designed inch by inch, stitch by stitch. 
And guys, seryoso ako sa collect them all a, hahaha. :) 

Thread 365 is available online at www.thread365.com and Aura Athletica Power Plant Mall and Bonifacio Hight Street. For more info and updates, follow:
facebook | twitter | instagram

1 comment

Your turn! Always excited to read your comments! :)