"Like walking on clouds" is a good standard for the perfect pair of everyday shoes.
White Polo - H&M
Cat Sweater - Shana
Bag - Gift from Bridges PR
Water Melon Slip-ons - Flossy
Watch - Esprit Time
Photos - @paultheprguy
A few weeks ago, I went to The Henry Hotel Manila to check Spanish brand Flossy's Spring / Summer 2015 launch. The garden set-up is perfect.
I find it hard to style a printed pair of shoes, but these watermelons are irresistible. Aside from this summery design, here are my other personal favorites from Flossy's Spring / Summer 2015 Collection:
1) Leather FLOSSY in electric blue, red, and BLACK (!).
2) Cutie! FLOSSY for the micro-fashionistas in paint splats, jelly bean and ice cream prints.
3) Girly and textured FLOSSY. The gingham print is a must-have for summer, cute when you're wearing shorts or sundress.
4) Two-tone basics - to withstand any season.
5) More printed Flossy with summer-vibe. The trees + sunset will be great for my May Cebu trip, the floral for Japan Cherry blossom this March.
The event ended with a pinyata breaking with Flossy's founders Arash Jasseb and Luke Charlesworth, and host Janeena Chan. Here's to traveling with comfort and style this summer!
For list of stores, visit this link.