This is true, I have stores that I just enter because their place is super mabango (Kashieca in Festival Mall, hehe). I'm hoping to discover what scent they are using, but for now, I am happy to have a scent aerator for my room!
Favori is a local brand that provides sublime formulations that capture every individual's unique scent preference. They set the mood, evoke positive memories, and inspire feelings of relaxation. Whenever I go home after a long tiring day, I just turn on my Favori Aerator, and all is well! :)
How to use the Favori Aerator:
Fill up the bowl with water, just above the indicated line:
Add a few drops (around 10 drops) of Favori Aerator / Diffuser Aroma Oil:
Place back the aerator cover, and plug it in:
Watch the water whirl, colors change, as the aerator fill the air with pleasant scent:
Favori Aerator Features:
- With color-changing display and LED illumination (not just 1 but 6 LED lights)
- With negative ion generator
- Increases air humidity, ideal for air-conditioned environment
- Ultrasonic atomization to improve quality of air
- Removes dust and smoke and reduces indoor pollution as it deodorizes and refreshens
- Uses essential oils for aromatherapy
- Low power consumption
- Durable, environmentally-friendly, fashionable design
- Quiet and silent operation, easy to operate and clean
Favori Aerator Price: Php 1800.
Favori Aroma Oil: Php 150.
It does not only give off a good scent, but also cleans the air with an anti-bacterial agent. Enjoy a fresh, and more fragrant smelling environment! Check out http://favori.ph/ for more of their products, and "Create Your Favorite Feeling"!
Favori Scents is available in Robinsons Place Manila, SM Megamall, SM City Marikina, SM Southmall, and Market! Market!
Follow them on Facebook and Instagram @favoriscents.