Although dinala ko naman my Fuji Instax Mini 8 during my US trip, there will be days na naiiwan ko na sha sa hotel o house ng relatives ko dun.
Or minsan naman, with Instax, hindi ko maachieve the right settings and angle.
Or right smile o pose sa photo (yessss!). Alam nyo yung hirit nila pag linabas na ang Instax, "O dapat perfect na yan a, one take lang yan!"
Analog problems! (Plus, tipid-sa-film problems. ;p)
Dito papasok the new craze in printed photos, meet the Fuji Instax Share SP-1:
With the new Instax Share, I was able to print some of my US trip highlights (aka me, me, me, iba iba lang background, lol)...best of all, print them Instax style! Iba padin ang cool-factor of these wallet size prints noh?
Printing with the Instax Share is WIRELESS. Just follow these really easy steps:
1) Download the Instax Share app in your smartphone:
2) Turn on the printer, and then your phone's Wi-Fi. Choose and connect to the printer SSID (which you can see at the bottom of the printer).
3) Select a photo from your albums, Social Networking Sites, or take a new picture:
4) Once image is selected, tap Edit to scale, rotate, brighten, or change the filter of the photo:
If you want, you can also add a text caption:
5) When editing is completed, just tap on the Connect and Print!
Last week, I attended the Instax Share launch to get to know this product more:
Other than the digital photos you want to print Instax-style, I also got the idea of having your ARTWORKS printed---just like these watercolor text and flowers by crafter and blogger Alessa Lanot:
Cute idea on how to display your Instax prints:
Also, Ms. Alessa held a Crafternoon during the event with Sharpie and Paper Blush!
We got busy designing our mini accordion albums with our old photos --printed with Instax Share, and then decorated with Sharpie pens and Paper Blush's washi tapes, clips, and cut-outs:
Interested? :) You can now pre-order Instax Share SP-1: