Extravagant things, like surprises and fireworks and gadgets and travel, will make the great majority happy.
But to mababaw ol' me, here are the little (some quirky) things that instantly perk me up:
1) Cooking (or feeding) my younger sister. Or treating her merienda during our Sunday mallings.
2) Car "dates" with my dad.
3) Some may find it a task, but I find happiness in feeding our cutie dogs.
4) Time is a luxury nowadays, so there is joy when I read my ate's collection of paperback novels in the wee hours.
5) Crushes - real crush, girl crush, style crush, gay crush, lahat na! ;p
6) Good coffee (cause I always drink bad instant versions at home).
7) Fan Girling--and tolerating fan girl friends. ;D
8) Meaningful, deep conversations.
9) Solo walks and solo movie-marathons.
10) Finding someone of same "something". Like same music taste or same humor. :)
Pictures above were taken by Christine during our Luxent Hotel staycation last weekend, also with Arnie. We just had our dinner buffet, and tinamad na kami mag ootd dahil napasarap na sa kain, so we went back to our room for more classic overnight bonding time (in short, inuman, lol). But when Christine asked me to take her pyjama photos back in our room, well.... We got carried away. :p Haha, peace!