Recently, I turn to Korean street style for fashion inspo. My current Pinterest feed will prove this obsession, hehe. Earlier while going around the new (and HUGE!) Penshoppe Capital at the UP Town Center-Katipunan, I spotted some hot Korean fashion trends around the store. 💗 I am sure even K-Pop Queen and Penshoppe endorser Dara will approve! 😉 Sharing some of these finds below....
1) Well-layered basic pieces. [Note: Well-Layered]
2) Saw lots of these plain caps with tiny patch while I was in Seoul.
3) Mismatched, quirky slip-ons
6) Hi-cuts, Basic Black or White Sneakers with Velcro Straps
7) Very K-Pop star: Hats with huge pins, foldable sunglasses
8) Tinted Eyeglasses
10) Comfy Slides [my weakness!]
Snag these styles now! Visit the Penshoppe Capital at the UP Town Center, Katipunan from February 10 to 12 for special discounts, freebies, and lots of cool activities.
For the students, catch the Penshoppe Fashion Van around the Ateneo de Manila University, Miriam College, and other select colleges and universities. The most stylish students will win a makeover from Penshoppe's styling team, and will be featured on the brand's social media through #PenshoppePicks.
Excited to OOTD my #PenshoppePicks! Follow me @anagon on Instagram, and like PENSHOPPE for more updates!