This is a sponsored post. All opinions are mine.
These K-Stars are nailing it! From style-pegs to skincare and makeup, I've been following them religiously ever since I've caught the K-Drama craze!
Last night, I was able to finally catch the first 2 episodes of the new "viral" series Fight For My Way.
Kim Ji-Won is my new muse, she's just so cute! Who would have recognized her from her role in DOTS! Serious, military girl to quirky, information mall receptionist real quick! Even her hair changed for the role, but she still looks cute!
I wouldn't even realize that Hong Seol and Eun-Tak is played by just one person (Kim Go-Eun), only the hair changed!
If you want to change your hair as instantly as these Kdrama actresses, you might want to check out Divatress. They carry thousands of wigs and haircare products, including outre half wigs. You can even choose different hair colors and materials (synthetic or human hair).
They made it easy to achieve your hair goals without drastic changes!
1) Bob hairstyle ala Park Shin Hye
2) Kim Ji-Won's ultra-straight hair from The Heirs
3) Cute, mid-length curls ala Shin Min Ah
4) Straight, layered hair of Cheon Song Yi (My Love from Another Star)
5) Wavy hair with bangs ala Han Hyo-Joo in W Two Worlds
6) Curls ala Kim Ji Won in Fight For My Way
Who's your Kdrama actress hair goals? Share me photos by Tweeting me @anagon!