I know people find New Year's Resolutions cliche and even korny, but what can I do? 😅
I've been doing this for a long time and have seen how this is effective for me. Parang siyang part of the whole "law of attraction" process, the first step even. Like magic, most of the items I wrote down every start of the year really transpired before the year ends! Hindi ko alam if the universe really conspired to make things happen for me, or it's just me, working hard on my goals since I already specified them and posted them for the world to see (accountability). Either way, there's nothing to lose!
So for 2018, my goal is to fill my days with joie de vivre (joy of life). Here goes:
1) The Great Euro Trip with Ate--let's make coffee in Paris happen!
2) Experience summer in Taiwan with friends.
3) Plan another Asia trip with my sisters and parentals (Hanoi, Bali, or HK).
4) Earn More / Save More / Spend Less - No more shopping splurges, sell stuff that I don't need, hustle more, don't do things for free.
5) BUT! Always treat my parents, as much as I can - to dinner, to holidays, etc.
6) Buy a new mattress and cozy sleepwear.
7) Make exercising / going to the gym a habit.
8) Eat well, not less (greens in all my meals).
9) Buy new bras (hehe).
10) Visit a local destination I haven't been to - Batanes? Siargao? Hot Air festival?
11) Learn a new skill - Driving? Korean language?
12) Volunteer - find a cause or advocacy that I truly believe in and be involved.
13) Be more purposeful in what I post in my blog and Instagram.
14) Invest in a solo coffee maker.
15) Room makeover (whites). Buy hydrangeas and a vase for my room.
16) Read more books and magazines, watch more movies and plays.
17) Go back to using metal straws, say no to plastic.
18) Prioritize relationships and health. Learn to say no. Again, be more purposeful!
“You may think the grass is greener on the other side. But if you take the time to water your own grass it would be just as green.” -Anonymous
To living the good life!