Borrowed from the Boys + Original Penguin Power Plant Mall Store Launch!
If you're a fan of the classic girl (or boy) next door style like me, then you'll love the Original Penguin as much as I did!
But did you know that.....
1) Penguin started as an UNDERWEAR factory in Minnesota?! This brand has an interesting and colorful history which you need to read on their Facebook Page.
2) Penguin became a clothing brand in 1955, and was then spotted on the OGs Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Arnold Palmer, and Clint Eastwood! This marked the brand as a true American classic.
3) Today, Penguin's classics was reworked to fit today's lifestyle without compromising the heritage that made Penguin's name.
Even local celebrities Stephanie Zubiri, Kuya Kim Atienza, and Christine Jacob Sandejas are fans of Penguin, and were present during the new store launch at the Power Plant Mall!
4) For the first time, you will see a PENGUIN HOME AND TRAVEL section! Only in this branch, they have comforters, pillows, and even luggages!
5) This Penguin branch has a BARBERSHOP inside the store! A partnership with Felipe and Sons, I love that they call it the "House of Handsome"! Let's just say it's an all-in-one shop!
And of course, 6) Aside from the iconic pieces, expect fun clothing and accessories from Penguin's Spring 2018 Collection Mixtape! Check out my sneak peek from yesterday's store visit:
It was love at first sight! Haha!
Do I have female readers who also loves shopping from the men's section? 😀 I am so guilty of this that I often get my shirts and jackets from the boys haha!
Visit the new Original Penguin store the the 2F of the new Power Plant Mall wing, Rockwell Makati. ❤ See you there!