I got this message in my Multiply a few days ago:
Hello Marian! :) Thank you so much for following my blog via Multiply :) At least I know someone really does read my blog, so thank you soooo much! :) <3
I spent a total of P16k for the 3days 2 nights in Dos Palmas. (Not yet inclusive of airfare)
• Accommodation in an air-conditioned cottage or villa
• Full board meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) per night stay
• Scheduled roundtrip land and boat transfers (city-resort-city)
• Picnic lunch at nearby island (minimum 2 nights stay)
• One DISCOVER SCUBA DIVING per person per stay (for non-divers) inclusive of diving gear OR One FILIPINO MASSAGE/HILOT service from our Paranarian Island Spa (for a minimum of 2 nights stay)
• Complimentary use of the following facilities and equipment:
- Swimming pool and Jacuzzi
- Children’s playground
- Ocean kayaks
- Snorkeling equipment (mask, snorkel, fins)
- Courts and equipment (tennis, basketball, beach volleyball, beach badminton)
- Recreation center (darts, billiards, table tennis, videoke and mini-library)
- Resort bikes
• Speedboat transfers to nearby snorkeling and picnic sites
• Complimentary coffee and/or hot tea throughout the stay
• Welcome drink.
• Services of a guest officer and marine sports guide.
• Service charge and applicable government tax at time of booking
Grabe telling all about this namimiss ko na ang DOS! Haha!
Published rates nila sa official Dos Palmas website (Via http://www.dospalmas.com.ph/packages.php) -
Single PHP 24,000.00
Double PHP 12,000.00
Child Rate PHP 3,00.00
Single PHP 22,000.00
Twin PHP 11,000.00
Triple/Quad PHP 10,000.00
Child Rate PHP 3,000.00
To think per day yan, so P16K for the 3D2N??! Super sulit na! :))
To get this super sulit rate, my friend was the one who booked us via Ms. Jane Mitra.