Great finds during the Port88 Bazaar!
Just want to share some of the bonggang eksena during the Port88 Bazaar last weekend. :)
1) Kitsune Shoes Manila: Buy 1 Take One at only P950!
Nice flats at such affordable price tags!
2) Love these vintage glasses <3
Lakas maka hippie at hipster!
3) Not only exclusive for fashion: They also got stalls like this:
4) And this:
5) I am a big Sanuk and Toms fan...Kaya medyo maloka ako dito:
Look, 50% off sila!
6) Cole Vintage's satchels!
7) Another temptation for the shoeholics c/o So Fab!
8) Camille Co's Coexist was also there!
9) Le Plume clothes for the dainty ladies!
10) Creepers, wedges, cute flats, and boater shoes in partner shoe-overload booths Rome and Tutum!
11) Ms. Ann's shop! We are always neighbors during Cuenca St. James bazaars!
12) Pinaka nainlove akong flats: From HEBE!
The scallop flats <3
Ang cute masyado!!!
13) Pang events mode shoes in Virtual Mae:
14) Giordano / Ladies ON SALE: They have P500 coats, and even pieces for as low as P250!
15) I love Trunk Show's set up! :) It is my dream to have a bazaar stall like this!:D
ATM Machine was provided for the shoppingeras! :)
My top 2 favorite food stalls:
I am a happy kid pag may vegetarian food options sa bazaars! :D
I ordered the tokwa + rice twice during the bazaar duration!
Binudburan ko ng bonggang garlic bits ang rice toppings! :) Yum!
Gawing tubig ang milk tea! Hehehe!
Caramel Milk Tea with pearls, 25% sweetness, large! :D
Surprisingly, WALEY akong nabili during the whole sale, hahaha! What is kuripot? :P I really wanted to save muna and sell muna, haha. Sayang ang gaganda pa naman ng mga shoes! ;p
Can't wait for the next bazaars!!! :)
Para masaya: Happy Birthday Nariese! :)))
See you soon!
PPS: Mini Contest! :)
Sabi nga ni ka-Oprah: "To be happy, you have to give something back."
Wrangler Fashion Show, and since I don't have a guy yet (nuks) and dad wouldn't need more facial wash ... I am giving them away to anyone interested! Along with the Master and Loreal Men's facial care products, also included are: a nice Wrangler denim tote, Wrangler leather key holder, and men's magazines (because I am wholesome, hehe).
No need to like any page, just (1) follow my blog and (2) post a comment in this entry with your name, Google/Blogger account, and email! :)
That's all folks!