Fuel you passion this summer with Candy
Welcome summer with Candy’s April issue! It’s the time of year when Candy girls wear kawaii floral dresses, lovely slip-ons, head out to the beach, and enjoy the sun! Candy shows you how you can make this your best summer yet!
1) Take inspiration from Candy’s Fuel your Passion issue and do things that you really love. Whether you love to write, appreciate art or in for an adventure, seize that moment and start making that dream happen. Enroll in a handful of fun classes and activities cited by Candy! Who knows, you might even discover a hidden talent of yours!
2) Get creative and unleash the DIY queen in you! Learn how to decorate your own wall, embellish your old shoes, and even whip up your own dessert! Candy will keep you busy all summer long with its fun and easy DIY projects.
3) Read about the hottest summer trends in this month’s swimsuit guide. Flaunt that bikini-ready body with perfectly cute swimsuits that highlight your best body parts.
4) Candy also collaborates with blogger, Tricia Gosingtian, as she goes behind the lens and shows you what kawaii girls are made of!
5) Plus, Candy puts the spotlight on today’s most fashionable young stars and bloggers in its first-ever Candy Style Stars list. Bloggers Tricia Gosingtian, Laureen Uy, Patricia Prieto, Kryz Uy, and Camille Co; actresses Jasmine Curtis-Smith and Sarah Lahbati; and DJ/Host Jaz Reyes all share their summer look. Steal their style or learn how to mix and match to create your own summer ensemble.
Grab a copy of the April issue of Candy featuring Hunger Games' Jennifer Lawrence on the cover!
Candy girls can collect the second collectible charm in this month’s issue. Plus, get an ultimate Hunger Games primer from Candy! The April issue also comes with FREE pin-ups of Hunger Games stars Liam Hemsworth and Josh Hutcherson.