Acquired another magazine few days ago, which made me fall in love (again) with my favorite Drew Barrymore! :p The last section of the mag is 20 Questions, eto ang version ko if ever I get to have this interview (lol)
1. What are your greatest indulgences?
Chocolates and yogurt.
2. What are the three things on your last credit card statement?
Since I don't have the plastic, my recent Paypal purchases include an HP printer, leather bracelet, and 5 shoes in Gold Dot's sale! :p
3. What is your biggest regret?
Whenever I snap. :p
4. What can you not miss on TV?
Right now, naaadik ako sa TFC's Got to Believe! Hahaha.
5. What brings you the greatest joy?
Good days with friends and family.
6. What is on your bucket list?
Visit the top cities Paris, Tokyo, etc.
7. What is the best gift you've received?
My little business started as a gift! :)
8. What is on your perennial to-do list?
Get a tattoo and learn the ukelele.
9. What apps can you not live without?
Instagram and AfterLight!
10. What is your go-to karaoke / shower song?
Sway and Stay, haha!
11. What superstition do you believe in?
During bazaars: Ipagpag ang pera from unang benta. ;p
12. Of the seven deadly sins, which one are you guilty of?
13. What charities do you support?
14. Who are your heroes?
Mary Kate Olsen and Peter Pan, lol. Seriously, mom and dad!
15. What should every woman try at least once in her life?
Wear a bikini /swimsuit while she's young, and take pictures (lol).
16. Who is on your guest list for your ideal dinner party?
Olsen Twins, Coldplay, Drew Barrymore, and Papa Leo DiCaprio! ;p Haha.
17. Do you have a secret talent?
Serious bargain shopping. Haha! As in, suppliers level!
18. Who do you follow on Twitter?
Finofollow ko lahat! Haha, I love artistas, recently followed Toad the Wet Sprocket band and Aaron Paul of Breaking Bad (eeeh!). ;p
19. How did you make your first dollar?
By selling anklets to my classmates in high school.
20. What is one thing you wish you had known when you were younger?
Bilang I came from an all-girls Catholic school from Prep to high school: That it's ok to talk and be friends with boys! ;p Lol.
Read more of my USA 2013-2014 posts.