I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
Almost a month since I got home from States, and then suddenly feeling the blues while checking Ate's delayed but right-timing FB photo uploads. A few nights ago, I even spent the whole night re-reading my blogposts during the US trip, and yung akala ko then na sobrang random and hindi pinag isipan (thus bara-bara) posts were actually nice kwentos na I enjoyed going back to.
Here's my Natalie Off Duty inspired OOTD (haha)! She's a New York-based blogger na very Olsen-ish din ang porma, kaya ko din siguro sha finollow. In all the cities I've been to (naka 7 din pala kami!), sa New York ata ako pinaka na-inlove. A sort-of US Trip photo diary:
Uy may shooting!
Dare to go out sa negative temp ng naka Gonzales Clan t-shirt lang! ;p
I was also planning na gumawa ng US2013/14 Trip Soundtrack post, but as days went by, parang ang laaayo-layo and lipas na ng vacation kong yun. Nakakamiss pero parang ang tagal nadin. Anyway, some of the songs included in my personal playlist:
1) Time of your Life - with perfect timing, this song ang tinugtog nila sa Magnolia Cupcakes place in NYC while Cea and I waited for Ate for our New Year's Eve adventure. Goosebumps!
2) Breakfast at Tiffany's
3) Hey There Delilah - "I'm a thousand miles away but girl tonight you look so pretty.."
4) Counting Stars
5) There's A Fine, Fine Line - An Avenue Q song, the play we watched sa broadway.
6) Let It Go - watched the movie din in a Maryland theater with my younger cousins!
7) Boston - "I think I'll start it over, where no one knows my names.."
8) Waking up in Vegas
9) Horse with No Name - very desert view on our bus ride to Vegas.
10) And of course, my crazy cousin and best friend in the US Nico's version of A Thousand Miles!;p I miss this kid:
..Pinoke nya ako kaya ako nag aray sa end of the vid, hahaha!