After our Ikea overtime field trip, we were down to our last 24 hours in Singapore. I took this photo in our cab ride back to our place to drop off our things. I think that's the Singapore flyer, which we didn't attempt to ride after reading nega feedbacks--the ferris wheel stopping for 6 hours? Wah I don't even want to imagine! ;p
When we realized that it's our last night already (ang bilis lang, swear!), Geo said naha-hyper na sya! We started singin' and boppin' to the song on the taxi's stereo: Hansons' MmmBop! Panahon namin yon!
Here's how we spent our remaining hours in SG:
1) Took more Fashionista Commuter pictures:
(dahil hindi ko sya magagawa pag mag isa nako sa Pilipinas!)
2) When we realized we still have an hour till Songs of the Sea, Geo and I rode the Cable Car (Alli's with her friends in SG)
Nakakahawa ang fear of heights ni Geo! :D
Night-time Cable Car is just LOVE!
3) We had a day and night photo with the Merlion! :D
New Merlion daw to, hindi na namin napuntahan yun may water. ;p Hehe!
4) Watched Songs of the Sea, kahit umuulan!
Kapag ako ang kasama mo, kumpleto sa putahe. Hahaha!
Popcorn and Ice Cream! :D
LSS! "You did it!" Haha!
Note: I took VIDEOS instead of photos, and just got screen caps, mas malinaw! :)
5) We woke up early on our "flight day" to catch a good breakfast in Toast Box:
Geo's cup of hot milk tea won our little Best Milk Tea challenge! :)
6) Huling hirit in Sentosa, we took the Skyride and Luge!
Hate this pic, parang ang bigat ko noh? :D Haha!
Geo's fear of heights activating again! :D Haha! I was actually just scared for our shoes!!! :P
Going down down down.... :D
7) We were supposed to try the zipline, but it started to rain. =P so we just took photos with the giant Sentosa!
S is for Singapore!
A is for Anagon! :D Hehe!
So many activities we wanted to try...SENTOSA, We will be back! :)
8) Lunch break in Bugis' Uncle's Kitchen
Sssspicyyy bee hoon! :D haha!
9) Since we have different shopping agendas (Geo - men's polo for Fred, Alli - a jewelry shop, me - more Cotton On stuff)....We decided to part ways in our last-minute shopping in Bugis to maximize our time. Though stressful, it was a cool experience to have a cellphone-break! Instead of choosing a meeting place around the mall, we decided to be in Rucksack Inn 2 by 3pm! :D I thought it would be an extra-challenge for me who wasn't mindful of the MRT da works when I'm with my friends! Geo said "Kaya mo yan noh, commuter ka e!". True enough, I actually enjoyed my me-time! :)
I love you rainy Singapura! :)
10) I decided to stopover the nearest mall in our inn: Central Mall! We ran out of time to go there, so I thought of dropping by since I think I finished my shopping earlier than my girls! :) Kung ano pa ang malapit, yun pa ang di napuntahan! :D
Leaving you with more street photos while walking home.... *sigh, nakakasenti!*
I was taking photos of the building on the other side, nang humarang itong bus nato:
Naasar pako, siya pa pala nag paganda ng photo! :) "Vision Beyond Ordinary Lenses!"
Can't believe one week na since our trip! :P
I miss you SG! I will be back! :)
ProjectSG ver.2!?? :)