Last night, I already knew I was going to get sick. I was cutting cloths for my new Fringe Necklaces collection, but my shoulders were aching as if I was exercising or something. I didn't know what medicine to take (I am the "meds girl", I drink them the moment I feel symptoms of getting sick), so I took Biogesic. I knew the attempt to get well was a failure when I woke up in the middle of the night with high fever. And all I thought about that night was thank God it was only Monday night...I still have few more days to recover before the Tigers' last game (haha).
My wallet is a mini-medicine kit: Neozep and Decolgen when I feel that I'll catch colds or my super dreaded flu, and Biogesic for my constant headache. Add to this, I have a bottle of Vitamin C; I diligently take two tablets everyday.
Last week had been full-force for me:
- Tuesday was spent meeting up suppliers and buyers, photo shoot with CJ at home for Anagon September Newsletter, and then going to Bicutan to meet up Geo for Abi's accessories.
- Wednesday was spent meeting more buyers in UST, greeting Growling Tiger's Tata on his birthday, meeting Tamemsky for dinner and our make-up sesh, and then attending the fab Glitterati event that same night.
- Screamfest Thursday for another UAAP game day.
- Friday was my only rest day, which was also spent making accessories, shipping paid items, and answering online inquiries and order forms.
- Saturday was movie club day with Ana in Rob Galleria--where I also had a meet up.
- And then Sunday was another game day!
The big reminder for me is in the form of getting sickly since yesterday. The fault was that I wasn't taking care of myself anymore. My daily 1000mg/day Vit.C wasn't enough when I go out and about the Metro, sniffing and taking in all of Manila's air pollution while I commute from one location to another, and then not going home for a day. ;p
I am officially on hibernate-mode till Thursday, while I load up on water and vitamins (and maybe, sleep!). I am settled here at home with my housewifey activities such as braiding cords and attaching charms, and designing headphones with colorful beads for a nice client. Energizes my weakening wallet, too. ;p
Do visit Anagon for some new uploads! :)
Just a little trivia: I named my Wrap Bracelets after the current line up of the Growling Tigers, plus Coach Pido and my UST friends Imee, Vany and Ickay! ;) Hehehe! Spell obsessed?
Can't wait to go out there again! ;p
PS: Super sakitin ko, nakakaiyak!